Politically Correct?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • It's Not Good
      • Good One
      • The Truth Hurts
      • I Couldn't Have Said It Better
      • Wrong About Columbia
      • Interesting
      • Really?
      • Don't Judge too Quickly
      • Why Palin Drives Dems Crazy
      • The Playbook
      • Sarah Live
      • Do I need to say it anymore?
      • you have to watch this!
      • Why It is Important
      • I ask again
      • Great Article
      • Why?
      • The Palin Effect
      • Another One
      • Not Buying It
      • Imagine Hope? Nope, I already have it.
      • got sarah?
      • More Proof
      • False Compassion
    • ►  September (11)

About Me

View my complete profile

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wrong About Columbia

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122445952046648609.html?mod=todays_us_opinion
Posted by Jen S. at 6:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)