Friday, October 3, 2008
got sarah?
I know I am biased but I have to say that this country and this world even could use a lot more sarahs. Many people never even gave her a chance, most of them being liberals. For a group of people who claim to be for equality, fairness and woman's rights, I think the treatment of her has been proof that they don't really believe what they claim to believe. Again actions speak louder than words. I don't care if you are voting for McCain/Palin or Obama/Biden but you have to admit that she is a strong, intelligent, capable and yes very inspiring woman. If you don't I believe that you are doing yourself a great disservice. And for those of you who call me your friend you are also insulting me. Why? Because despite what liberals/democrats/Obama supporters may try to convince Americans and especially women, she represents me. She represents my views. And she gives me hope that this country can tap back into our foundations and fundamentals. I heard a commentator say the other night that Sarah Palin is like a dog whistle to liberals. I think they are right. And I think a dog whistle went off last night. I am just glad that finally there is someone out there who does really get it. The day after the convention speech my mom called me and told me that she felt like she was watching me when she was watching Sarah Palin. I consider that a great compliment. Thanks mom. I know what it is like to live your values, to have conviction and to stand on that conviction. I know what it is like to be attacked my mainstream media on your views and I know what it is like to be attacked by friends on your views too. I will never waiver in my convictions. I will take all of the attacks of the world before I give up my convictions. I hope that McCain/Palin pull this election off but if they don't I still believe Sarah was raised up as a leader for a reason. Her life in my opinion speaks much louder by her actions than any words ever could. But her words last night did a pretty "doggone" good job, if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment