If any of you reading this blog do not know who Saul Alinksy is, I beg you to please find out before you cast your vote on Nov. 4th. Why? you may ask. Because I believe it may change your mind. If you don't know Saul Alinksy than you don't know Barack Obama. Saul Alinksy was a radical person who wrote a book entitled "Rules for Radicals" which by the way was dedicated to Lucifer. "Rules for Radicals" has been Obama's playbook throughout his political career and especially during this election. I came across his teachings when I started looking up what a community organizer is and what I found was shocking, disturbing and enlightening. I have know about Saul Alinksy for a while now and it has become so clear that Obama is clearly a follower of his. I found an article http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=303605575673142 that does a good job at summarizing what I am describing.
If you don't believe me when I say that Obama is following Alinksy's playbook than you might like to read about Michelle Obama quoting Saul Alinksy in her speech at the convention.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=73533
Or you may like to read a letter from Saul Alinsky's son praising Obama for carrying on his fathers mission.
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/letters/articles/2008/08/31/son_sees_fathers_handiwork_in_convention/
Here is a link to a pod cast to Mark Levin talking about Rules for Radicals ( he tends to be a little harsh and outspoken at times but he gives very clear insight into the comparision of Obama and Saul Alinksy, so please consider listening for this reason).
http://marklevinshow.com/wp-content/themes/levin/player/?url=http://podloc.andomedia.com/dloadTrack.mp3?prm=2824xhttp://abcrad.vo.llnwd.net/o1/levin/rss/levin10142008.mp3
Here are a couple other articles talking about the same topic:
http://www.goldtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34253
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/2008/09/obama_his_mento.php
I urge you to not stop here. Look it up for yourself. Look up with Saul Alinsky stood for and then try to look at Obama's campaign with an open mind. I think you will see the puzzle coming together. Obama's past assocations with Ayers, Rev Wright, Father Fleger, Tony Rezco, ACORN, Raila Odinga, et al. do indeed matter and when you put all of the pieces together it paints a pretty clear picture of the kind of change Obama is truly talking about. I know that it's not the kind of change that I can ever believe in and hope that I never have to see. I believe there is still a need for morals. I don't believe that the "means" to an "end " don't matter if they violate morality. If we don't work on readusting the moral compass of this country than I don't care how much money people have, it is only going to get much, much worse.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment