Please tell me why, Obama's radical connections to Ayers, et al. are ok? Why is it ok to be friends with a terrorist and involved in a tangled web of radical, Anti American schemes? Why would this man who wants to be President not even be allowed to obtain a clearance to work on some defense jobs in the US and yet he could very likely become the Commander in Chief. Please tell me why this is ok? I just don't get it. I'm sorry. I am being honest here. America is not a perfect place and it never will be. But America is by far greater than any other country. Our country has deteriorated not becuase we are a bad country but because we have continued down a slope of removing God from the equation. Why do we think that removing God completely is going to make things better? It's not. Obama's tangled web of radical associations all have one thing in common, they want God out of the picture. Why do we think that it's ok to elect this guy. He claims he is not one of these people with these views. He claims he never agreed with what they did. But this time is his life is not revealed. If he didn't agree with them, if he didn't run in the same circles and participate in the same radical agendas, then I would like to know what he did do. Why is Obama trying to cover up his past so much? Why does he not talk about his executive experience while serving on a board? Why don't we know who his friends were, if he claims none of these people were truly his friends? I don't agree with Obama's current views and policies so I wouldn't vote for him anyway but why is it ok for him to leave these questions unanswered? Don't we all deserve to know who this man really is? We all make mistakes and misjudgements. If indeed Obama has made mistakes and misjudgements, I would feel a whole lot better if he would just come out and be honest. How can we learn from mistakes if we don't acknowledge them? We can't. So right now my judgement is that Obama doesn't see that he has made mistakes. Honestly I am scared to think about what the future looks like.
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NjY4YzdhMDBkZGQ3ZmU2MTUzYjdkMzc5ZjUzYmViZWM=
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment