Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Less Words

One thing that really bothers me about Obama is his use of words without actions to back up his words. What bothers me even more is that people just listen to him without really questioning anything. Well I have been looking up voting records and statistics on him as well as listening to different speeches by him and I have caught times when he has out right lied. It's amazing to listen to his speech about abortion to Planned Parenthood and then read interviews about abortion that he has given to Christian magazines such as Relevant. He knows how to say what people want to hear. I know this is all a part of polititics to an extent but there are major contradictions to what he says. And let's not forget his words to his supporters in San Francisco about people in Pennsylvania, when he didn't know what he was being recorded. Those are the types of words that tell me who a person really is. What you say when you don't think you are on public stage is very telling.

I found an article that is really interesting regarding something Obama adamantly says he is for and McCain is against, equal pay for women. But this article takes a look at what each of them actually do. I'll let you read it but basically for every women on his staff they earn $.83 for every dollar a man makes and McCain pays his women staff $1.04 for every dollar a man makes. Actions speak louder than words.http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/378772_murdockonline12.html


I also found an interesting list of untruths told by Obama and evidence to prove why they are lies. I can't prove that this document is all completely accurate but have they good sources to back up their arguments. So you can take away what you want from it. I thought it was pretty interesting. http://savagepolitics.com/?page_id=326


I have realized that my posts have been rather long so in an attempt to moderate my time and directness, I am going to make an effort to make shorter but to the point posts.

No comments: