Here is a video of an interview of John McCain yesterday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqKoeAlAfM
It has become so clear to me in recent days who has integrity in this election between Obama and McCain, and I will give you a clue, it doesn't start with an O. That's just my personal opinion I am sure that others may disagree. And believe I am not saying that McCain's campaign has been without blemish but the situation with the whole bailout mess has once again made clear to me the candidates true personas.
John McCain went back to DC after being asked by Harry Reid to give a decision on the finanical bailout. Reid said McCain needed to get the Republicans on board. So McCain came. The democrats then rushed and got a deal together to look like they already had decided on something before McCain got there, which they hadn't. They lied. Than McCain comes and he sees the plans first hand. He hears the fears of Republicans saying they are afraid to not vote for something becuase of waht will happen but they don't like what they see. John McCain told them they need to stand with convicition and they began to work. There are reports all over the place of people who were there and said the John McCain made a big difference in this decision. And John McCain won't take credit for it. The first thing Obama did was make fun of McCain for coming to DC and now he is telling everyone that McCain shouldn't get any credit for it. John McCain isn't even asking for credit. He is acting with integrity. Obama claims to be for the middle class and the "little people" of America and then he turns a crisis imvolving $700 billion dollars of our money into a ploy for political gain. That is despictable. Even Bill Clinton said that he knew John McCain wasn't using the economic crisis for political gain. McCain has shown time and time again, he won't back down on his conviction even if it means people disagreeing from him. I may not always agree on everything he stands for but I truly respect him for how time and time again he has remained standing when so many of us would have stooped down. I don't care who you vote for but we should all be inspired by John McCain's integrity. The only reason I can see that McCain shouldn't and may not win this election, he is too humble for his own political good.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment