Sunday, November 9, 2008

I pray...

I pray that what is being discussed in this acticle does not become reality but it is what I feared. It is why I didn't vote for Obama and encouraged others not too as well. According to some aides some of his first acts when taking office is to overturn executive orders put in place by President Bush. First to fund embryonic stem cell research. Second to repeal limits on what other countries can do with federal funding, in other words our tax money will be allowed to fund abortions overseas. For those who tried to tell me that President Bush didn't do anything to help the Pro Life cause. I think you have been proved wrong by Obama. Unfortunately it appears that Obama has a pro abortion agenda and he is not going to be shy about it. I pray this doesn't happen. This upsets me on so many levels. I don't even have the energy to discuss right now. But just so anyone reading may want to know how I feel. Josh and I have an appointment on December 8th to begin the process of embyo adoption. The same embyros that Obama wants to destroy through funding are our hope as an infertile couple for being able to provide our daughter with siblings and a chance for these embryos to have life. If we are so blessed to become parents through embyro adoption you can bet the first person that will be sent pictures of our newborn baby(s) will be President Elect Obama. Maybe then he'll get it.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/as-promised-obamas-first-move-will-be.html

No comments: